Monday, September 19, 2011

Catrice - After Eight

Hello!

Today I have a pretty polish to share with you! This is Catrice's After Eight, a polish from the new collection. When I think of the words After Eight I think of tea. I remember a commercial from a few years ago about tea, or cookies named like that and they were in a green package. Just a little fact :P


After Eight is a shimmery deep green polish with really small green and blue glitters in it. The polish is very pigmented and you can just apply one coat. For some reason I thought I needed another coat and didn't let the first coat dry, so I got a little bit of cuticle drag.


This polish is gonna be great for fall and winter. I honestly can't wait for it, because I love cold weather! My nails want to match the weather :P


Here you can really see the glitter and shimmer. Love it! The polish did went on a bit streaky, but you can hardly even tell in real life!


Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie