Thursday, August 25, 2011

Catrice - Dirty Berry

Today I've got the polish Dirty Berry for you! Like I've told in my previous post; I bought 3 new Catrice polishes and this is the second one I'm showing you. Out of the 3 this is probably my least favorite. I don't really know why, because it seems like a color I would wear. Even more than Forget Me Not.

Vandaag heb ik de lak Dirty Berry voor je! Zoals ik in m'n vorige post vertelde; Ik heb 3 nieuwe Catrice lakjes gekocht en dit is de tweede die ik je laat zien. Van de 3 lakjes is dit misschien mijn minst favoriete. Waarom weet ik niet niet, want het lijkt me een kleur die ik wel zou dragen. Zelfs meer dan Forget Me Not.



The polish has minuscule red, green and blue glitters in it.

De lak heeft piepkleine rode, groene en blauwe glitters erin.


click to enlarge

It even looks a bit holographic sometimes! I don't own anything holografic, so this was kind of a new experience :P

Soms ziet het er een beetje holografisch uit! Ik heb geen holografische lakjes, dus dit was een soort van nieuwe ervaring :P



I don't know in which countries you can buy Catrice. I believe it's a German brand, so they sell it there of course. I think it's possible they sell it in Belgium too, but for other countries I honestly don't know. So I'm sorry I'm gonna drive you crazy with Catrice swatches someday xD

Wat in het stukje hierboven in Engels staat is voor jullie niet relevant, want in Nederland is Catrice makkelijk te verkrijgen :) Trekpleister en Kruidvat :P

xoxo Ingie